By the end of the conference, the healthcare participant will:
- Be able to list preparatory actions that they must complete before undertaking their first (or next) healthcare travel assignment.
- Have interviewed and identified at least three agencies that provide assignments in their specialty.
- Be able to identify important ethical considerations that reflect on the perceived professionalism of healthcare travelers,
- Be able to list three behaviors that reflect negatively on the perceived professionalism of healthcare travelers.
- Be able to describe their ethical obligations in fulfilling their contractual duties as healthcare travelers.
- Be able to describe networking options including social media websites that provide efficient exchange of information relevant to a career in healthcare travel.
TravConTM – The Travelers Conference
Copyright ©Travelers Education Group 2018