During the conference, attendees will:
1. Interview and identify at least two agencies that staff assignments in your specialty.
By the conclusion of the conference, attendees will be able to:
2. List at least three preparatory actions that you should complete before heading off to your healthcare travel assignment.
3. Identify at least two important ethical considerations that reflect on the perceived professionalism of healthcare travelers.
4. List three behaviors that reflect positively on the perceived professionalism of healthcare travelers.
5. List two financial strategies that you can start now to help prepare for financial security in retirement.
6. Identify two traits that can positively affect communication with patients and colleagues.
7. Name two non-verbal indicators that should alert a healthcare worker of a potentially unstable encounter with a patient or family member.
TravConTM - The Travelers Conference
Copyright ©Travelers Education Group 2018